List All Of The Good Things That Happened To You This Year

mohamed_hassan / Pixabay

This year, 2019, was probably the best year I had in a long time. To begin the year, I continued learning Graphic Design & Animation during my freshman and sophomore year at my vocational high school, and I love it. I have been growing as a digital artist through the fundamentals, the software, typography, animation, and more. The next thing that happened was that I started my freelance business as a graphic designer, and I have been getting work left and right each week, and I have been doing small designs like logos and postcards to large designs like signs on my father’s truck. Another thing that happened this year was that I have been increasing my knowledge of photography. I’ve gotten many new and exciting lenses to make my photos look amazing! Another thing that happened was that I got a part-time job at a play place 10 minutes from my house. Obviously, it is hard because you’re dealing with kids, but I have made best friends with the people at my work, and I have learned things I will need in the future, like talking to people professionally, being on time, and, most importantly, the workforce. In closing, 2019 has been an eventful year, and I can’t wait to see what 2020 brings!

4 thoughts on “List All Of The Good Things That Happened To You This Year

1. Brett, I really enjoyed your post. It’s great that you had so many great things that happened to you this year.

2. Brett, I really enjoyed your post and see how much you have achieved within a year. I hope the new year is as successful for you.